8.11.2009

Two Years!







Two years ago, I married my best friend! It was definitely a very long and interesting day (throwing up at 3 AM, not getting much sleep at all, etc.). But it was also the best day ever! I love my husband so much and am grateful for him everyday. I am grateful for the sacrifices he goes through (his current job) to make me happy and provide for me. He is the best and the funniest person ever. I love the nights where we're all ready for bed, but we stay up late talking and giggling (even when I know I have to wake up in less than 7 hours to go running!). I am so excited for this wonderful journey that we will be going through these next few years(finishing school... yeah!). It will be fun to see where we end up in the future.

10 Things I Love About You (from a book my MIL and SIL made for Jon and me):

1. He can always make me laugh.
2. He is a hard worker.
3. He is always doing everything he can to make me happy.
4. He is kind to everyone.
5. He has a large second chin.
6. He is very dependable.
7. He is always smiling.
8. He has a strong testimony and love of the Gospel.
9. He is a big nerd.
10. He is my best friend.

1. She is fun.
2. She makes me laugh.
3. She has beautiful blue eyes.
4. She is patient.
5. She is understanding and forgiving.
6. She makes me want to be a better person.
7. The way her mouth moves when she talks.
8. Her smile.
9. She is always happy.
10. I like the way I feel when I am with her.

Happy Anniversary, Jon!!!! I love you!

4 comments:

Gentri said...

Happy anniversary!! One day I'll be as happily married as you two are. Love you!

Sandy Jean n Will Demar said...

What or I should say who is MIL and SIL??? But those are so cute! You still love Jon's second chin!! Too cute!!!

Julie A. said...

MIL = Mother-In-Law
SIL = Sister-In-Law

EmilyHerb18 said...

Ok- so your list about things you love about each other made me cry. (I'm really emotional still- my hormones are crazy!) but it was so sweet. I just love you too!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com