11.14.2010

Random pictures from my phone


My cute niece wanted to be buried under the "sand." This was the weekend Jon and I stayed with my sister because her husband was gone (she needed someone to watch Ry while she was at work). Also, the weekend Jon got his first real fire call that started the craziness of never seeing him. Anyways, this was up in Herriman at a little swimming pond up there. And that was quite possibly the worst "sand" ever.

Jon received this award at the end of the year luncheon/party at his work. Pretty awesome. So awesome that he decided to hang it in the living room.

This was today at church. I looked at my phone towards the end of our YW's lesson, and I noticed a picture message from a friend. It was a picture of Jon with our friend's little baby boy. So I thought I would be funny and send this back to Jon. Little did I realize that the message that was sent to me also said, "He's ready." Anyways, I love this little baby boy. He is so cute, and I want to steal him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com