2. Sunset from Wal-mart parking lot in Springville.
3. Pretty mountains during the sunset.
4 & 5. Taggie elephant and alligator for baby girl. Definitely put the legs on the alligator in the wrong spots. Oh well.
6. Jon is always playing the guitar. He has recently learned children's songs for baby girl to listen to.
7 & 8. Roasted garlic chicken pesto pizza - before & after cooking. (Sounds amazing, but I didn't care for it.)
9. My favorite cheesy alfredo pizza.
1-3. Our dryer decided to be loud and annoying right before Jon's family came into town. I had to go to the laundromat to dry our clothes until new parts for our dryer showed up and Jon had time to fix it.
4. This cat came into the laundromat and tried to hop onto my lap. Then s/he followed me outside and tried to get in my car when I was leaving. I do not like cats at all, but I did feel bad for it...


1-3. Baby booties!!! Picked them up at Kid to Kid, and I love them!
4. We bought a diaper bag on Saturday, and I decided to put some toys in it.
5. My pregnancy stats as of last night. Less than 100 days!!!!! Baby girl is also around 1.5-2 lbs. and 14-15ish inches long, according to the pregnancy apps on my phone.
mormon.org
0 comments:
Post a Comment