8.18.2011

I Love My Mom (and Grandma)!

I just had to share these cute outfits my Mom got for baby girl (my Grandma also bought one of the sleepers).
Photobucket
I am seriously obsessed with the Minnie Mouse onesie, hat, and shoes. SO CUTE! It's size 12-18 months, so I hope baby girl will be able to wear it next year for Halloween. I would also like to go to Disneyland sometime next year and put her in this adorable outfit! I don't care if she won't remember anything about Disneyland (Jon's complaint)... I know it'll just make my experience there so much better! I sure do love Disneyland, and I'll start her love for it early too! (Jon's in trouble....)

Oh, and I think I could do a Minnie/Mickey Mouse themed 1st birthday since I remembered that I found this cute idea on Pinterest:

DIY Minnie Mouse ears

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Can I just say how AWESOME I think it is that you are already planning her first birthday. I've been planning Bailey's too. Haha. And Tanner's 3rd. I love the minnie mouse ears. SO CUTE!
Cute clothes too!

EmilyHerb18 said...

Okay- that was actually Emily. I didn't realize I was signed in as Chris and I don't know how to delete the comment. Sorry!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com